Welcome to Lores Law PLLC Privacy page. Your privacy is important to us
This Privacy Notice provides information about how we collect and store Personal Information, and how Personal Information may be used by Lores Law PLLC and our affiliates (the "Firm"). This Notice provides you with necessary information regarding your rights and the Firm's obligations, in accordance with applicable data privacy regulations and laws.If customers can’t find it, it doesn’t exist. Clearly list and describe the services you offer. Also, be sure to showcase a premium service.
This Privacy Notice applies to the processing of Personal Information by the Firm in connection with:
Client services: the provision by the Firm of legal services to our clients (and reference in this Notice to our “clients” includes their employees whose Personal Information we process); and
Our Sites: this Notice explains how the Firm collects, uses and discloses Personal Information when you visit or communicate with us through our Site, or offline as a prospective client or general contact.
This Notice applies to Lores Law PLLC (a Florida professional limited liability company).
Browsing or Using the Site Does Not Make You a Client
The Sites is provided for general informational purposes and convenience. Please be advised that browsing the Site, using its services, or functionality does not make you a client. The Site do not provide, do not constitute, and should not be construed as legal advice.
Data Controller: The legal entity which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Information. While providing legal services to you as a client, the Firm is data controller or joint data controller. With respect to Firm administration, and in support of our business operations, the Firm is the data controller.
Data Processing: Any operation or set of operations performed on Personal Information such as collection, organization, structuring, storage, retrieval, consultation, use, dissemination or otherwise making available, restriction, erasure or destruction. Individual: An individual is any natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by an identifier (such as full name or an identification number). Also referred to as a consumer, data subject or resident under various privacy laws, the individual is generally the person described by the Personal Information.
Personal Information: Commonly referred to as Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) or personal data, Personal Information (“PI”) may be defined under various privacy laws, but, generally, is a fact about an individual which, if combined with one or more other facts about that individual, would enable others to determine the specific person to whom the facts apply. Sensitive Personal Information: Sensitive Personal Information (“SPI”) is a subset of PI that requires greater security protections and standards of care in handling. SPI, also known as "special categories of information", is generally defined as information that if lost, compromised, or disclosed could result in substantial harm, embarrassment, inconvenience, or unfairness to an individual. Some privacy laws may identify SPI with additional granularity.
The Firm: For the purposes of this Notice, we will refer to Lores Law PLLC and its associated affiliates1 as "the Firm", and collectively as "we", "our" or "us".
The Site: This website, and any mobile site or mobile application that link to this Notice, that is owned and operated by Lores Law PLLC (collectively, "the Sites").
Privacy and Data Protection Principles
The Firm adheres to industry-standard privacy and data protection principles when processing PI, including the following:
1. Personal Information
You are not required to provide any PI on any areas of our Sites. However, you may choose to provide us with PI about yourself by corresponding with us by telephone, email, via the Sites, or otherwise.
The PI you may provide or we may collect include the following:
• Your name;
• Your contact details, such as telephone number and email address;
• Information relating to the matter in which you are seeking our legal advice or representation; • Business or professional qualifications or experience;
• Company information, including PI about your directors, officers, beneficial owners or agents; • Other PI contained in correspondence or documents which you may provide to us; or
• Any other identifier that permits Holland & Knight to make contact with you.
This PI may be required in order to enable us to provide our services to you. Where PI relates to your directors, shareholders, beneficial owners, employees, customers, agents, associates or family members, it is not reasonably practical for us to provide them the information in this Notice. Accordingly, and as appropriate, you should provide a link to this Notice to any such person.
2. Personal Information (PI) We May Collect From Third Parties
We collect most information from you directly. However, we may also collect the following PI about you:
• Name, contact details, and professional experience and qualifications from publicly accessible sources like Companies House and LinkedIn;
• Credit account information, fraud activity, sanction status and Politically Exposed Persons ("PEP") status from due diligence providers;
• Information which you have made public on websites associated with you or your company, or on social media. With your consent, we may also collect information from:
• Your bank or building society, your financial institution or advisor;
• Consultants and other professionals we may engage in relation to your matter;
• Your employer, trade union, professional body or pension administrators;
• Your doctors, or medical and occupational health professionals.
Attorney Advertising. Copyright © 2022 Lores Law PLLC. All Rights Reserved. Privacy